There are some important factors that you need to consider when hiring one of our bathrooms. Please read the following:
- Access. Ensuite including the trailer is 2400mm width by 2800mm high. The length including the trailer is 3900mm long. The highest part of the bathroom is 2700mm and 1850mm wide. Please allow enough room to ensure it can be manoeuvred to its desired position. Remember to allow for the tow vehicle and check for obstructions such as roof eaves, pipes, air conditioning systems, trees, shrubs and other obstructions. Don’t forget deep driveway gutters. Please have all plants trimmed and obstacles removed prior to delivery. Ensuites weigh around 1200 kilograms.
- If we cannot install on delivery due to unsuitable access or services, you may have to pay additional delivery fees. Our representatives will not risk damaging our Ensuites or vehicles.
- Ensuites require a 10 AMP power supply of 240 Volts. Some of our Ensuites require two power points. Please ensure the power points are in good condition. We supply 25 metre leads tested and tagged for your safety. A generator of 5.5 KVA is sufficient for remote locations.
- Water. A tap is required, preferably a garden tap under mains or pump pressure. Check for leaks when the tap is turned on. We will supply the tap connection and 20 metres of drinking quality hose. Extra hose can be supplied on request.
- Inspect your outside sewer system for a suitable opening. If in doubt, please contact your plumber. Septic tanks and enviro type systems are acceptable. We supply all necessary hoses and connections. Please advise us if the distance to sewer service is greater than 20 metres. Maximum distance is 50 metres with a 3 metre rise. We have 1000 litre waste holding tanks for hire for sites without sewer or septic facilities. The Ensuite can be modified so the shower water is diverted into your garden. Please advise in advance if you would like this option.
- All waste water is pumped away via a macerator pump; therefore, foreign items will block and prevent the macerator pump from working. A fee may be charged to remove blockages caused by foreign items. A sanitary bin can be supplied at additional cost on request.
- Ground must be reasonably level. If the site is not level, please inform us so we can bring adequate blocks.
- Ensuites must be cleaned out of personal items prior to collection. We detail the Bathrooms once they return to us, however excessive dirt and grime may attract an additional cleaning fee.
- A deposit may be required to secure your booking with the first week’s hire payable on delivery. Longer term or ongoing weekly hire will be assessed on an individual basis.
Request a pre-hire site inspection if you are unsure of any of the above.