Dish Washing Station
- Description. These dish washing stations have their own built in 1000L waste tank and macerator pump, it also has the ability to be set-up with an electric hot water system for greater efficiency (as an option).
The sink height is set at a comfortable kitchen bench height and comes with plenty of bench space. The double bowl sinks are fitted with flick mixers and there is an additional water supply tap on the side of the unit.
- Access. This unit measures 1.35m wide by 1.75m long and 1.2m high. Delivery on to your property may be by either mini forklift or hi-ab crane. The Dish washing station weighs around 200kg kilograms (empty).
- Power. The unit requires a 10 AMP power supply of 240 Volts to run the macerator pump. Please ensure the power point is in good condition. We supply 25 metre lead tested and tagged for your safety. A generator of 2 KVA is sufficient for remote locations.
- Water. 20 metres of quality water hose is supplied to connect the unit to a garden tap. Please let us know if extra hose(s) are required.
- Grey Water. All waste water is pumped into the built in waste tank via the macerator pump. We supply all necessary hoses and connections. Foreign items will block and prevent the macerator pump from working. A fee may be charged to remove blockages caused by foreign items.